W9:H1 general knowledge by rasp Sadhana (621 to 630)ఈ దేహం నిండా సందేహాలే! ఎందుకు, ఏమిటి, ఎప్పుడు, ఎక్కడ, ఏది, దేనిని, ఎవరు, ఎవరిని, ఎప్పుడైతే, ఎవరైతే, ఎలా….?!?!?!…తెలుసుకుని బతకాలి, తెలియకుండా చావకూడదు; బోళ్ళంత విజ్ఞానం మనకోసం. Many doubts are there in our body! Why, what, when, where, which, whom, whose, who, while, how…? Live after known, do not die without known; more knowledge and most surprising things are for us. ok!
General knowledge/ most surprising things :
621. pigeons have great intellectual abilities and can recognize an image after many years. They can identify themselves in the mirror and differentiate between two objects.
622. The Potia Labiata also known as the White Mustached Portia that is native to Africa, Asia and Australia. Scientists have carried out many problem solving experiments in the labs. Portia can also remember which rhythms work for which spider, and use it to lure it away.
623. Squirrels are well adapted to living alongside humans and store food for winter. Scientist have proven they have an advanced level of cunning and intellect.
624. The chameleon has a tongue that is 1.5 times the length of its body!
625. Squirrels can’t remember where they hide half of their nuts.
626.Only male crickets can chirp.
627. A rabbit’s teeth never stop growing.
628. Bay : A bay is a water body enclosed on (almost) 3 sides by land, with a wide mouth that opens into the ocean like this :
It can as small as the one above(White Bay) or as large as the Hudson Bay or the Bay of Bengal .
Gulf : A gulf is the technical name for a very large bay, appropriate for the ones like Gulf of Mexico, Persian gulf and yes Hudson Bay and the Bay of Bengal.
In essence, all gulfs are bays . But small bays cannot be categorised as gulfs.
Strait : A strait is a narrow waterway that connects two large water bodies
Strait of Gibraltar
|The material used for your mixing bowl has an effect on your ingredients. An excellent example is the case of whipping egg whites. If you use a copper bowl, a chemical reaction makes it harder to over-beat egg whites and produces a more stable product.|
630. how are the solar cells made?
(Follow just for more knowledge and most surprising things by rasp Sadhana)