W9:H1 general knowledge by rasp Sadhana (601 to 610)ఈ దేహం నిండా సందేహాలే! ఎందుకు, ఏమిటి, ఎప్పుడు, ఎక్కడ, ఏది, దేనిని, ఎవరు, ఎవరిని, ఎప్పుడైతే, ఎవరైతే, ఎలా….?!?!?!…తెలుసుకుని బతకాలి, తెలియకుండా చావకూడదు; బోళ్ళంత విజ్ఞానం మనకోసం. Many doubts are there in our body! Why, what, when, where, which, whom, whose, who, while, how…? Live after known, do not die without known; more knowledge and most surprising things are for us. ok!
General knowledge/ most surprising things :
601. “Duff” is the decaying organic matter found on a forest floor.
602. The English language name Singapore comes from Malay Singapura, Lion-city.
603. Singapore is made up of one main island and 63 other tiny islands. Most of the islands of the country are uninhabited.
604. Singapore is among the 20 smallest countries in the world.
605. There are 4 official languages in Singapore Malay,Chinese (Mandarin), Tamil and English.
606. The world’s first night zoo, The Night Safari, is located in Singapore.
607. The 30-meter high waterfall at Jurong Bird Park, Singapore, is the world’s highest man-made waterfall.
608. Most Singaporeans are born in the month of October.
609. Portugal was founded by Alfonso Henriques, in 1152. Portugal name derives from the Roman name Portus Cale
610. The national flower of Portugal is the Lavender.
(Follow just for more knowledge and most surprising things by rasp Sadhana)