W9:H1 general knowledge by rasp Sadhana (491 to 500)
ఈ దేహం నిండా సందేహాలే! ఎందుకు, ఏమిటి, ఎప్పుడు, ఎక్కడ, ఏది, దేనిని, ఎవరు, ఎవరిని, ఎప్పుడైతే, ఎవరైతే, ఎలా….?!?!?!…తెలుసుకుని బతకాలి, తెలియకుండా చావకూడదు; బోళ్ళంత విజ్ఞానం మనకోసం. Many doubts are there in our body! Why, what, when, where, which, whom, whose, who, while, how…? Live after known, do not die without known; more knowledge and most surprising things are for us. ok!
General knowledge/ most surprising things :
491. Neutron stars can spin at a rate of 600 rotations per second.
492. All of space is completely silent
494. The Apollo astronauts’ footprints on the moon will probably stay there for at least 100 million years.
497. If two pieces of the same type of metal touch in space, they will bond and be permanently stuck together.
498. The biggest known star currently is UY Scuti, a bright red supergiant, located 9500 light years away in the Scutum constellation. It is more than 1,708 times the size of the Sun.
499. A popular comparison that can illustrate these numbers is this: There are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on all the beaches and deserts on Earth.
500. Milky Way has two major spiral arms that start at the central bar of stars, and slowly taper off. Our Solar system is located in one minor spiral arm called the Orion arm.
(Follow just for more knowledge and most surprising things by rasp Sadhana)