Project works for class X
- Name of the project: The evaporation process of some substances in different conditions
- Class: X
- Subject: Physical science
- Time frame: 3 days
- Materials/ sources used: X- class P. science text book, internet, computer lab, storage devise like pen drive/ CD, projector
- Details of procedure followed:
- We collected information about evaporation of petrol, kerosene, alcohol, water, glycerin, and camphor;
in normal conditions the room, out of the room, exposing of the sunlight, out side of the shadow;
- We collected pictures from internet and magazines.
- We consolidated & analyzed data and presented.
- Findings & Observations:
- We explored about evaporation of given substances.
- We noticed the scientific consequences of evaporation in ay to ay life.
- We understood the utilization of evaporation in daily life.
- We understood the relation between substances and conditions in the aspect of evaporation.
- Experiences faced: We thrilled about the process of evaporation in various conditions.
- Project outcome: we share our experiences with our Principal, teachers, class mates, parents and well wishers. We get the ability of problem solving and research nature in our daily life. Our project team submitted the project report along with the project base developed science PPT to the to the school.
- Names of the group members and work allotment:
|S.No.||Names of the team members||Work allotment|
|1.||Evaporation of petrol with 4 conditions|
|2.||Evaporation of kerosene with 4 conditions|
|3.||Evaporation of alcohol with 4 conditions|
|4.||Evaporation of water with 4 conditions|
|5.||(team leader )||Evaporation of glycerin & camphor with 4 conditions|
Date of submission: signatures:
Evaporation of petrol:
Evaporation of kerosene:
Evaporation of alcohol:
evaporation of water:
evaporation of glycerin:
Evaporation of camphor: