W9:H1 general knowledge by rasp Sadhana (461 to 470)ఈ దేహం నిండా సందేహాలే! ఎందుకు, ఏమిటి, ఎప్పుడు, ఎక్కడ, ఏది, దేనిని, ఎవరు, ఎవరిని, ఎప్పుడైతే, ఎవరైతే, ఎలా….?!?!?!…తెలుసుకుని బతకాలి, తెలియకుండా చావకూడదు; బోళ్ళంత విజ్ఞానం మనకోసం. Many doubts are there in our body! Why, what, when, where, which, whom, whose, who, while, how…? Live after known, do not die without known; more knowledge and most surprising things are for us. ok!
General knowledge/ most surprising things :
“Billie Jean” by Michael Jackson was the first video to air on MTV.
462. “Flushable” toilets were in use in ancient Rome
463. “Almost” is the longest commonly used word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
464. No doubt ‘forex market’ is reliable but investing without planning can lead to unfavorable consequences.
465. Aardwolves are found in southern Africa and parts of East Africa.
466. An aardvark/Ant Bear can eat 50,000 termites in one sitting.
467. Lemon mint/ Monarda citriodora/ Purple horse mint or Lemon beebalm. is sometimes
used for making various kinds of the herbal teas./ California to Florida/ Nebraska to Texas.
468. Different parts of the Lotus are also utilized in traditional herbal medicine of Asia. The Lotus flower is considered to be a sacred in Buddhism.
469.There are nearly 400 different species of oaks. Leaves are typically green and can be serrated or rounded, turning red in the fall.
“Dreamt” is the only English word that ends in the letters “mt”.
(Follow just for more knowledge and most surprising things by rasp Sadhana)