W9:H1 general knowledge by rasp Sadhana (251 to 265)
ఈ దేహం నిండా సందేహాలే! ఎందుకు, ఏమిటి, ఎప్పుడు, ఎక్కడ, ఏది, దేనిని, ఎవరు, ఎవరిని, ఎప్పుడైతే, ఎవరైతే, ఎలా….?!?!?!…తెలుసుకుని బతకాలి, తెలియకుండా చావకూడదు; బోళ్ళంత విజ్ఞానం మనకోసం. Many doubts are there in our body! Why, what, when, where, which, whom, whose, who, while, how…? Live after known, do not die without known; more knowledge and most surprising things are for us. ok!
General knowledge/ most surprising things 😦 251 to 265)
- The fastest time for removing a car engine and replacing it: 42 seconds / Ford Escort/ 21st November 1985.
- An airbag takes to inflate after an accident: only 40 milliseconds / opening speed 320 km/h
- The first car radio was invented : 1929/?
- The first Ford to be entirely designed with/ on computer: The Ford Puma
- An ‘F1 car’ weighs : 550 kg (app)
257.A person can not fold a normal shape/ size piece of paper in half: more than 8 times.
265.Men’s shirts have the buttons on the right but: women’s on the left.
Follow just for more knowledge and most surprising things by rasp Sadhana