W9:H1 general knowledge by rasp Sadhana (236 to 250)
ఈ దేహం నిండా సందేహాలే! ఎందుకు, ఏమిటి, ఎప్పుడు, ఎక్కడ, ఏది, దేనిని, ఎవరు, ఎవరిని, ఎప్పుడైతే, ఎవరైతే, ఎలా….?!?!?!…తెలుసుకుని బతకాలి, తెలియకుండా చావకూడదు; బోళ్ళంత విజ్ఞానం మనకోసం. Many doubts are there in our body! Why, what, when, where, which, whom, whose, who, while, how…? Live after known, do not die without known; more knowledge and most surprising things are for us. ok!
General knowledge/ most surprising things 😦 236 to 250)
236. Neither prime nor composite number: One/1 its only factor.
237. Only even but the first prime number: Two/ 1 & 2 are only its two factors.
238. The first composite number: Four/ 1,2 & 4 are its three factors.
239. The first odd prime number: Three/ 1 & 3 are only its two factors.
240. The ratio between the circle and its diameter is always: 22 : 7
241. One of the toughest tongue twister: ‘The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick’
242. The scientific names for which the genus and species are the same in the biology: Tautonyms
243. The longest word that can be typed with only the left hand: Stewardesses
244. The word spelled exactly the same in English, French, German, Swedish, Portuguese and Dutch: Taxi
245. ‘Teh’ means in Thai language: ‘cool’/ Pronounced as ‘tay’
246. A word that contains thirteen words spelled using consecutive letters: ‘THEREIN’/ the, he, her, er, here, I, there, ere, rein, re, in, therein, and herein.
247. Un-saturated oils are more beneficial and healthier than: saturated, mono-unsaturated and poly-unsaturated.
248.The first steam powered automobile built: 1668/ Ferdinand Verbiest, a Belgian Jesuit preist
250. The first car for sale: America/ Curved Dash Oldsmobile. $650.
(Follow just for more knowledge and most surprising things by rasp Sadhana)