W9:H1 general knowledge by rasp Sadhana (206 to 220)
ఈ దేహం నిండా సందేహాలే! ఎందుకు, ఏమిటి, ఎప్పుడు, ఎక్కడ, ఏది, దేనిని, ఎవరు, ఎవరిని, ఎప్పుడైతే, ఎవరైతే, ఎలా….?!?!?!…తెలుసుకుని బతకాలి, తెలియకుండా చావకూడదు; బోళ్ళంత విజ్ఞానం మనకోసం. Many doubts are there in our body! Why, what, when, where, which, whom, whose, who, while, how…? Live after known, do not die without known; more knowledge and most surprising things are for us. ok!
General knowledge/ most surprising things : (206 to 220)
206. The meter of sound fluctuations: audio meter
207. At first, Everest is the name of a: Geographer Sir George Everest, Surveyor-General of India from 1830 to 1843.
208. The meaning less words which cannot be found in the dictionaries: sniglets
209. He acted in maximum number of films: Prem Nazir/ Malayalam/ 725 & 107 with same heroine ‘sheela’
210. To leave our country, we must have: the pass port
211. To be/ live in other country, we should have: the visa
212. The largest cattle field of the world: Anna Creek/ 24,000kms2/ S.Australia/ William Creek
213. The first Indian Bengali novel: Durgesha Namdini/1865
214. The first Telugu novel: Rajasekhara Charithra/ Kamdukuri V.L.P
215. The first Indian news paper: Bengal gazette
216. The first distance/ correspondence education course: 1956/ Germany/Sir Isaac Pitman, pioneer of distance education in the 1840s.
217. India’s first green station works on solar energy: Manwal/Jammu-Udhampur rail route
218. The museum of breads:Brot Museum Ulm / Germany
219. The first clock/watch: Waling Ford/ England/ 1326
220. The first T.V. broadcasting: 1939/ New York/USA
(Follow just for more knowledge and most surprising things by rasp Sadhana)