W9:H1 general knowledge by rasp Sadhana ( 191 to 205)
ఈ దేహం నిండా సందేహాలే! ఎందుకు, ఏమిటి, ఎప్పుడు, ఎక్కడ, ఏది, దేనిని, ఎవరు, ఎవరిని, ఎప్పుడైతే, ఎవరైతే, ఎలా….?!?!?!…తెలుసుకుని బతకాలి, తెలియకుండా చావకూడదు; బోళ్ళంత విజ్ఞానం మనకోసం. Many doubts are there in our body! Why, what, when, where, which, whom, whose, who, while, how…? Live after known, do not die without known; more knowledge and most surprising things are for us. ok!
General knowledge/ most surprising things :(191 to 205)
- 191. It lives even we remove its brain: tortoise
- 192. the number of pin/postal code zones in India :9/1972/Aug 15th
- 193. The up and down flag indicates: some danger/accident
- 194. The half hoisted flag indicates: a tyranny/mourning
- 195. He had continued his experiments even by forgetting his own marriage timings: Louie pasture/1822-95
- 196. The inventor of carbon paper: Ralf waged wood /London/1806
- 197. How many balls are bowled for a over in the cricket: 6/1
- 198. The captain of first Indian cricket team: K.S.Ranjith singh/1897/
- 199. The largest poetry book in the world: MahaBharatha/ Vyasa/India
- 200. Nobel prize at the age of 25 years joint winner with his father, William Henry Bragg) : Prof.Sir.William Lawrence Bragg/physics/Australian/British/1915
- 201. He got birth in Europe, died in Asia and cremated/tombed in Africa: Alexander/B.C.?
- 202. Sunday was not declared as holiday but maintained from: 1840s
* 203. Lord Buddha’s tooth was kept here in a museum: Candey/Srilanka
- 204. A newly borne baby will weep: approximately 113 minutes/1hr.53mints/day
- 505. The Gregorian calendar was followed from : 1753A.D.
- (Follow just for more knowledge and most surprising things by rasp Sadhana)